It's been just over a year since the launch of the very first #paperhaul box which I reviewed over on Eight & Sixteen and thirteen boxes later I'm still really enjoying the surprise of discovering what goodies each month's box will bring. To celebrate I thought I would take a look back over #paperhaul boxes past (pre-featured series as this is still very new!) and pick out five of my favourite themes. In no particular order here are my top picks!
Disclaimer: I purchased these boxes using the #paperhaul blogger discount
1. All Around The World - how could I not kick off this list with the very first edition of #paperhaul?! I adored the travel theme of this box and thought the colour palette was really beautiful. The washi tape adorned with vehicles is still one of my favourite tapes to date and the mix of modern graphic and more vintage style postcards was perfect.
2. Balloons! - Although balloons was perhaps one of the broader box themes I really loved the variety found within this box; from hot air balloons to birthday balloons there was something for all occasions! The sticker sheet from this box, featuring colourful hot air balloons, has definitely come in handy and those little gift tags are one of my favourite designs from the boxes so far.
3. Under The Sea - another theme I loved was this under the sea box from July. The card with an ornate monochrome illustration of a crab is one of the most eye-catching items from #paperhaul so far, and the selection of postcards found in this edition were really beautiful.
4. Ice Cream - this box certainly got everyone in the spirit of the summer season despite the clouds, with it's colourful and bold sweet treat themed items. The craft papers from this box were particularly pretty and perfect for some seasonal crafting.
5. Birds! - my final pick is February's selection of bird-themed goodies featuring flamingos, owls, ducks and even pigeons! The note cards from this box, which featured a simple colour scheme and a variety of owls were a particular favourite of mine.
If you're interested in treating yourself to the next #paperhaul box you can sign up at Crafty Creatives for just £10 a month.