Today we're looking back over the many projects I've shared here in the past and focusing on those that can all easily be made with your ever-growing stash of scraps!
1. Tassel Jewellery - there's no sewing required for this project, so even the thinnest of scraps can be used to create unique jewellery pieces!
2. Cards - odd sized and shaped scraps? They'll make awesome unique cards to send to your friends and family
3. Hexi Keyrings - small pieces of fabric are perfect for a bit of English Paper Piecing. Use your hexies to make a soft keyring for yourself or as a gift
4. Scrunchies - long pieces of fabric are perfect for DIY scrunchies which are back on trend right now in a big way. Why pay for them when you can easily make your own with a few scraps?
5. Bracelets - combine pretty fabric strips with ribbon, a little bit of interfacing and a clasp to make your own bracelets. Alternatively stitch together smaller scraps for a patchwork bracelet!
As always I'd love to hear from you if you try out these or any other project from my DIY Archives - if you enjoy them please subscribe to my blog via Bloglovin' to make sure you don't miss any posts! :)