1. Recycled Water Bottle Crown (via Handmade Charlotte)
First up is this clever upcycle project that transforms a plastic bottle into a bejewelled crown in no time at all!
2. Lace Crowns (via Smitten On Paper)
These delicate crowns are made using only lace, fabric stiffener and a glue gun - a quick project that looks very effective
3. Personalized Crowns (via Hellobee)
The third idea is a very unique one - words have been created using wire and then turned into crowns that have a professional looking finish
4. Halloween Ready Wire Crown (via A Lion's Nest)
Another project made using wire is this one from A Lion's Nest which takes on a classic crown shape with a simple jewel embellishment - perfect for finishing off a Halloween costume!
5. Simple Party Crowns (via Craft & Creativity)
The second upcycle project I've picked out uses cardboard toilet rolls prettified with bright washi tapes to make the perfect kids party crown
6. Sparkle Party Crowns (via Kelli Murray)
This idea jazzes up an old headband with some sparkly gold pipe cleaners by simply wrapping them around the headband and creating triangle shapes to go on top
7. Felt Crown (via Hellobee)
If you'd prefer a soft, simple and comfortable to wear crown then this cute felt version may be the one for you!
8. Wire Birthday Crown (via Ambrosia Creative)
Last but not least is one final wire design. Made similarly to crown idea number 4 this simple, non-embellished design, is perfect for princes as well as princesses!
Which crown is your favourite?