In place of the usual beginning-of-the-month TBR post today I thought I would share a quick library haul instead. As you can see I've been picking up a lot of craft books recently, and these have been inspiring me to try out some new projects. If you'd like to see individual reviews on them please let me know!
Here's just a few of the books I've picked up recently...
- The Cuckoo's Calling, Robert Galbraith (2013)
- Wonder, R. J. Palacio (2012)
- Zakka Style, Rashida Coleman-Hale (2011)
- Scissors Paper Craft, Christine Leech (2014)
- Makery, Kate Smith (2012)
Have you read any of these books?