Today's super-quick project will both personalise and brighten up your Macbook! All you'll need is some pretty washi tape, clear plastic (such as acetate), scissors and a Sharpie. As well as being very simple to recreate this idea is also completely reversible as the washi tape can be peeled off if you want to change up the design at a later date. Here's the step-by-step...
1. Take a piece of acetate or a clear plastic wallet and trace around he apple shape on your laptop
2. Place strips of washi tape diagonally onto your clear plastic sheet, making sure that you cover the whole design. If possible overlap the strips slightly as this will mean that you can peel off the design in one piece later on rather than having to remove one strip of tape at a time
3. Flip over the sheet so that you can see the traced outline of the apple and carefully cut around it
4. Your tape should now fit the shape of the apple on the laptop - place it on top to check before moving onto the final step
5. Peel off the washi tape, stick it onto the apple and your prettified Macbook is done!
As always I'd love to hear from you if you try out this or any other project from my DIY Archives - use the hashtag #eelisediys to share your photos with me!