Overall it hasn't been a particularly eventful week behind the scenes meaning, rather sadly, that Hart Of Dixie's return was one of the highlights. Realising exactly how many books I own but haven't read yet was definitely a low point - please remind me that as of now I am back on a book buying ban until I get some of them read!
Aside from that I discovered that my blog had two profiles on Bloglovin'; one for my blogspot URL, which I had claimed, and another for my .com which I hadn't. After contacting them I managed to get the two profiles combined within the hour and I now realise there are more of you out there reading than I thought! *waves*
Speaking of Bloglovin', this week Blogger's Bookshelf passed 300 followers on the site - I'm feeling pretty proud of our little team right now! :)
Anyway, here's what happened on e-elise etc in the last seven days...
1. DIY Pom Pom Earrings - on Sunday I shared a very simple jewellery DIY via a very short video
2. 90's Throwback The Powerpuff Girls To The Rescue! - Monday's throwback post featured a very cute graphic novel
3. DIY Inspiration Phone Cases - Tuesday's inspiration post showed a list of five DIY phone case ideasfrom other bloggers
4. Library Haul #3 - on Wednesday I shared the latest three books I collected from the library including Will Grayson, Will Grayson (pictured above)
5. Rimmel London Blue Eyed Girl - yesterday's nail polish swatch post showcased a bold blue that's perfect for the Summer
Coming up next week... my 2014 diary, a quick book review & 7 ways to embellish beanies!