1. DIY Neon Earrings - the week kicked off with a simple jewellery project using a childhood favourite; hama beads!
2. Style Inspiration Lux Cassidy (Life Unexpected) - Tuesday's style-focused post featured the main character of short-lived TV series Life Unexpected
3. Pastel Masking Sticker Set - on Wednesday I talked stationery and shared the sticker set that will adorn my 2014 diary
4. January Reads & Reviews Part 1 - finally this week I rounded up and briefly reviewed all of the books I read this month. In part one I talked about three YA books and a TV themed non-ficition title
5. January Reads & Reviews Part 2 - in the second part of my roundup I looked at a contemporary novel, two darker YA titles and a craft tutorial book
Coming up next week... a quick look at my February TBR, a couple of DIYs & a lengthly post about eczema!