There's nothing better than some new stationery to motivate you to get the new year off to a very organised start. I'll be sharing my awesome new 2014 diary with you in a future post however I've also recently been browsing the Paperchase website for inspiration. Here my top picks for making organising a little bit more fun this year...
1. Rosalie Notepad £8 - I don't know about you but I'm forever writing to-do lists on boring white lined paper. This pretty floral design notepad could definitely help to make mundane lists more fun!
2. Woodland Carry Case £6 - if you're looking to be more organised in terms of tidying things away handy storage with a cute design like this one may be a good incentive...
3. Woodland Sticky Note Set £4.50 - & matching sticky notes are sure to brighten up your 2014 diary or planner!
4. Midnight Garden Tin Recipe Box £30 - if it's recipes you want to keep organised why not pick up a recipe tin. These are great for storage and should help keep your kitchen tidy too!
5. Diamond Printed Edge Notebook £4.50 - nobody loves a plain notebook (...do they?!) so for something with a little more interest look for a design like this one with a patterned cover and contrasting floral print edges
6. Citrus Floral Recipe Cards £12 - of course if you decide a recipe tin is the way forward you may want to pick up some equally pretty recipe cards like these to fill it up with
7. Frame Academy Gel Pens £3.75 - finally, you'll need something colourful like these gel pens to write in your new notebooks/diaries/recipe cards etc
Disclaimer: as much as it may look like it, this post was not sponsored by Paperchase - I just really love their products!