Wrapped up warm for... | Winter Wonderland and... | a Wagamama lunch! | Netflix marathoning Powerpuff Girls - just me? | Classic JT | Making TARDIS charms | A little knitting | Pretty sunset | Gluten free cupcake
This week kicked off with a little trip to London with some of my favourite bloggers - Ria, Lauren (& baby Athena!), Katie & Michelle - where we took in Winter Wonderland, Carnaby Street and a lovely meal at Wagamama. Sadly the highlight of the end of my week was Powerpuff Girls being made available on Netflix UK - of course, I have since been reliving the late 90's!
1. DIY Christmas Cards - for this week's DIY I shared a few quick and simple ways to make your own Christmas cards
2. Styling The Capitol Couture Collection - Monday saw fashion return to e-elise etc with a styling post featuring pieces from Trish Summerville's Catching Fire inspired collection
3. Library Haul #2 - once again lots of my library reservations all decided to turn up at the same time so Tuesday's post was another haul (& since then two more have turned up!)
4. DIY Festive Ribbon Bracelets - Wednesday saw my second DIY post of the week featuring a festive twist on the ribbon bracelet tutorial I posted back in May
5. Sawyer & Scout Geeky Gift Guide - finally yesterday's post was a quick Sawyer & Scout gift guide with ideas for those who love all things geeky!
1. Over at Blogger's Bookshelf on Wednesday I reviewed Ketchup Clouds by Annabel Pitcher, a interesting YA title made up of a series of letters written by teenager Zoe to a stranger on Death Row
2. Sawyer & Scout also had a little feature this week as part of Ria's gift guide with Secret Santa ideas for under £5!
Coming up next week... a book haul, some knitting & a Harry Potter Christmas guide!