Delicious & gluten free / Working on new designs / Sunset / Currently Reading / Mean Girls Necklaces / Matching mittens with Mum! / Christmas crafting for next Sunday's DIY / Vegetable risotto / Illustrated Owl Earrings
This week I have mostly been crafting and watching Modern Family (via Netflix) on a loop. In between all those episodes of MF I also found the time for another craft fair and added some new products over at Sawyer & Scout including Illustrated Owl Earrings and Mean Girls Quote Necklaces (both shown above) as well as Christmas Bunting Necklaces & a Breaking Bad inspired Heisenberg Necklace!
1. DIY Quote Necklaces (Mean Girls Inspired) - this week's DIY post featured everyone's favourite teen film - Mean Girls - and the response so far has been lovely!
2. December TBR - on Tuesday I shared this month's reading list which is a mix of dystopian YA and non-ficiton - look out for additional books in my library haul next week!
3. Gift Ideas For A Handmade Christmas - on Wednesday I created a list of lovely handmade gift ideas. As great as high street gifts can be why not buy handmade this year and find something really unique for your friends and family?
4. Let It Snow Review - yesterday's post featured a review of my only festive read for 2013, this collection of three short stories was definitely a pleasant surprise!
1. Hayley kindly featured my recent post 'Give The Gift Of DIY' over at Bonjour, Blogger! as one of their 'posts we've loved this week'. Don't forget to head on over and check out the other great posts that were also featured
2. This week I was also nominated for the Sunshine Award by Lauren over at OhHay! Blogs. As I've mentioned before I'm pretty terrible with actually doing these posts (and tags in general) but I wanted to thank Lauren for including me. Also, for those of you still looking for gift inspiration Lauren has just opened a lovely Folksy shop selling her own illustrated calendar design - make sure you check that out too!
Coming up next week.... a library haul, a Hunger Games inspired styling post & some DIY Christmas card ideas!