Can't resist 3 for £5 / Catching Fire! / First read of the week / Wrapped up warm / Second read of the week / Restocking Sawyer & Scout's most popular designs
2. Five... TV Shows I Would Love To See On Netflix UK - on Wednesday I talked TV shows with a list of 5 I would love to see come to Netflix UK
3. November Reads - yesterday I posted a (rather lengthly) roundup of the books I've read this month including Eleanor & Park, Gossip Girl, Paper Towns and Roomies
1. Over at Blogger's Bookshelf I reviewed an (unofficial) Taylor Swift biography just in time for Christmas. We also talked book to film adaptations in this month's group post titled 'If We Made The Movies'
2. I also talked independent jewellery sellers vs. big companies over at Blogging By Sophie. After recently completing a custom order for Sophie she kindly asked me to contribute to a post - head on over, I'm sure you'll love her blog!
3. Finally, I shared my bunnies' story over at Gold Dust as part of Katie's Perfect Pets series. Each week she features a different blogger and their pet - definitely one to check out if you're an animal lover!
Coming up next week... handmade gift ideas, a festive book review, my December TBR and a Mean Girls inspired DIY.