Polish, Tan Bag, Necklace, Trousers: Urban Outfitters, Heels: Office, Dress & Sunglasses: H&M, Utility Dress: New Look, Bag: Mulberry, Loafers: River Island, Ring: Topshop, T-shirt: Zara
Skirt, Jacket, Pink Crop, Floral Crop & Bags: Topshop, Bangle, Necklace, Wedges & Contrast Tee: ASOS, Lace ups: Officce, Ring: Forever 21, Zip Trousers: Zara
- I'm so desperate for that Zara tee in the first image but I couldn't find them anywhere in my local store. I've been searching for some new basic tees (I'm so fussy!) as all the ones I have at the moment are grey, I need some colour in my wardrobe! Same with the zip trousers, I couldn't see them anywhere!
- I always tell myself not to buy anymore nail polishes but there's always a lovely shade that's a slightly different colour to one I already have tempting me. I haven't tried any of the UO polishes before so I'm not sure what the quality is like, they do seem to have a varied range of colours which are different to those that a lot of other brands have on offer. Has anyone tried any, would you recommend them?
- The Mulberry Tillie, a new lust to add alongside the Alexa I think! Personally I love tan bags but I couldn't resist choosing this one in the pinky shade, it's so perfect for the summer months. And again with the fringed rucksack from Topshop, I actually really like it in black... I've even surprised myself on this one.
- I'm thinking about making my own version of that necklace from ASOS, I must get myself over to the bead shop in Covent Garden sometime soon, I remember them having beads similar to that a while ago. It's such a simple design but it makes a beautiful striking piece.
- Lastly, the contrast tee from ASOS, this particular one definitely isn't for me, I know I couldn't pull off that colour. Still, it's another thing I've been looking for recently. I saw some cropped tees which were half black and half white split vertically down the front, however being my fussy self again I have a weird thing about not being able to wear black and white... No?, Just me?!..oh well, haha
Sorry I've been MIA this week, I haven't been feeling well. I'll save up the week in photos images for next week since it's way past Monday & I won't have any new ones for this week as I'm stuck at home resting. I'm still planning on writing about Frozen for this week's movie post, so keep an eye out for that too!